This wonderful hot dip can be served with crackers or toasted bread rounds. Also, versatile enough to make a great stuffing for chicken breasts or an omelet!
- 1 51 oz. can Sea Watch Chopped Clams, drained and juice reserved
- 1 24 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Clam Juice, reserved
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 6 Scallions, chopped
- 1 15 oz. can Artichoke Hearts, quartered
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese Shredded
Combine cream cheese, clam juice, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder and sour cream in bowl and blend using a hand mixer. Stir in scallions, artichoke hearts and clams. Spoon into a greased casserole dish cover top with shredded cheese and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 50 minutes. Serve warm with crackers, tortilla chips or toasted bread rounds. Garnish with fresh cracked black pepper or crushed red pepper flakes.